We are happy to announce that we now open and allowed to run puppy and dog training lessons.
All Covid-19 prevention and mitigation rules, as per the Animal Behaviour and Dog training Sector guidelines, will be adhered to.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the classes available.
Please state the age of your dog, when sending your requests.
Our classes take place Saturday’s morning
Trick training, scent work and enrichment. A six-week course filled with fun, games, independence and confidence building for dogs of all ages. Dogs who have completed their early socialisation classes are welcome, as well as older dogs who have never attended a formal training class before.
Please note that we can not accommodate dogs who are reactive towards people and other dogs. Private training options are available for these dogs.
We have two intake times during this course. This course introduces you to the basics of trick training as well as scent work. By the end of this course you will have the skills and knowledge to continue training your dog behaviors you would like him/her to perform by yourself.
What to bring to class
- A water bowl and water for your dog
- A mat (we do provide mats, but you are welcome to bring your own)
- Poo bags to clean up after your dog
- A toy that your dog can carry in his mouth (rope toys work best)
- Catnip & a salt shaker (container with holes)
- A target stick (a light dowel stick, about 60cm long with a lights/mall stuck to one end)
Items you will be asked to bring to a specific class:
- A sock
- A flat box, a shoe box or slightly bigger will do, a clean pizza box will also work well.
- A human partner
- Three identical cups that is not see through (plastic/paper)
Fees: R1 200 for 6, 1- hour lessons (payable in two installments).
Venue: The Links Bridge Club, 147 10th Street, Linksfield, 2192
Day: Saturdays at 9:30
Arrive: Strictly 15 minutes before the class begins.